Monday, November 17, 2008

GOOD FOLKS

Hey everyone! I had a moment to reflect on the experience here as of late, in some of the relationships that have been built with my brother and sister Sailors.

I've talked about the "Can Do" attitude of SeaBees, and Sailors being Shipmates. With this bunch especially, they go beyond the Golden Rule.

Happy and positive people tend to work hard, and vice versa. If you are good to them, and respect is sent both ways, near-miracles happen...truly out of the goodness of someone's heart.

The picture below was given to me by one of the 'Bees here at NMCB 27. In all honesty, they make me feel that way, everyday.

Thanks SeaBees, for all that you do to reconstruct this country, support your brothers and sisters on the ground, and make a home away from home.



SEMPER FORTIS,
BEAR

No comments: